The New York State High School Clay Target League provides head coaches access quick and easy access to the Team Management System™ (TMS) to manage their team effectively, accurately, and efficiently.
The Team Management System™ is a proprietary web-based custom team management program developed by the League to assist coaches with:
• Team Profile – includes contact information for coaches, school officials, shooting range officers and volunteers.
• Team Member – includes all member roster information including medical awareness information.
• Athlete Registration – just add a students name and they are ready to register for your team.
• Submit Scores – access at the range, your office, or home to easily submit scores and receive confirmation.
• Team Scoring Report – review exactly how your team and members stacked up against the competition.
• Shooter Performance Tracker® – see any athlete’s scores, rankings and personal records by week or overall.
• State Tournament Registration – Sign your athletes up for the big tournament accurately in an instant.
• Help Desk – for assistance when needed.
The New York State High School Clay Target League provides easy-to-use tools and knowledge to help coaches and volunteers to keep volunteering.